Disabled Holidays home page

Worldwide disabled holidays and accessible tourism


Images of clients on disabled holidays




LiveZilla Live Help
 
Home | Advanced Search  | Contact Us  | Advertise  | Add your site  |
Service Ref:
   |   Login
 
Home > Cyprus > Accommodation > Ref: 8122011071112
C & A Tourist apartments - holiday complete wheelchair access with heated swimming pool hoist in Polis
For more info, see our website
19 units which include studios, one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom apartments
Being a wheelchair user myself, I have made our complex completely wheelchair friendly. Our outdoor pool (heated for cooler months) has a pool hoist surrounded by raised sunbeds. All 19 units which include studios, one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom apartments have level access roll in shower rooms, drop down rails on either side of toilet. Airport transfers and excursions are available in our on-site accessible vehicles. All our vehicles are fitted with RICON tail lift and safety clamps.  
 
Accommodation
 
Accommodation Details
Bedrooms
19 Units with different characteristics. studios, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom apartments


Bathrooms
Have level access roll in shower rooms, drop down rails on either side of toilet


Kitchen
Equiped Kitchen


Living Rooms See our website for details


 
 
Prices
 
From To Price Min Stay(nights)
01/03/2012 30/04/2012 (Euro) 455 / Weekly 7


01/05/2012 31/11/2012 (Euro) 490 / Weekly 7


01/05/2012 31/11/2012 (Euro) 644 / Weekly 7


 
Currency Conversion
 
Accessibility
 
apartments have level access roll in shower rooms, drop down rails on either side of toilet. Airport transfers and excursions are available in our on-site accessible vehicles. All our vehicles are fitted with RICON tail lift and safety clamps.
Care Available at Extra Cost Oxigen Available at Extra Cost Adapted Vehicle for Excursions
Portable Hoist Large Steps into Pool Wide Doorways
Wheel-in Shower Pool Hoist Bath with Seat
Electric Bed Ramped Pool Access Shower Chair
 
Outside
 
There is a 12x6 metres swimming pool. It has a pool hoist which is electricallay controlled. It has a railing around the whole diameter of the pool for safety and comfort reasons. THere are raised sunbeds as well for easier transferinng of/onto sunbed. All areas have ramps and are wheelchair accessible.
 
Amenities
 
Hob/Stove TV. Restaurants Nearby Microwave
Satellite TV Room Fans Beach Nearby Air Conditioning
Airport Transfers Internet Access Central Heating Barbecue
Pool Heating Cot Shared Pool High Chair(for kids)
Fridge/Freezer Iron/Ironing Board
 
Guest Comments
 
Janet, Richard and myself would like to say many thanks for another wonderful holiday we had with you recently. Your family made us feel so welcome it was a joy to come back to see you all. It makes life so easy for the disabled and their carers to have the airport transfer service and disabled equipment hire that you provide. We look forward to visiting you again soon, in the meantime please pass on our love and best wishes to all at C&A Apartments. Regards Toney, Janet and Richard.

Dear all
 
Coast/Beach
 
The beach is a 20 minute stroll by wheelchair. It is more or less a flat road but a powered wheelchair or scooter would be easier. The first beach has a removable ramp which goes a meter away from the waters edge. The second beach has a ramp and a solar-panelled seat which slowly propels you into the sea.The beach is a 20 minute stroll by wheelchair. It is more or less a flat road but a powered wheelchair or scooter would be easier. The first beach has a removable ramp which goes a meter aw
Location

 
 
 
Booking Notes
 
The bookings can be done directly via the owner or through a travel agency Payment is via credit card or bank transfer We will draw a non-refundable 40% to secure your booking and the remaining non-refundable 60% will get drawn 8 weeks prior to your arrival in Cyprus. Due to the cancellation policy, a travel insurance is highly recommended
 
Contact Details
 
Contact the Owner
 
Your Name:
Your Email:
Telephone:
(include international code. Ex: +44)
Message:
Maximum 500 Characters
 
 
Name: C & A Tourist Apartments
Telephone: 00357 26321 881
Mobile: 00357 99647669
Language Spoken:
English
Website: www.ca-tourist-apts.com.cy
Notes:
When contacting this service please mention that you saw this on disabledholidays4u.com.
A confirmation message will be displayed once your enquiry is sent.
Please contact us for assistance if you have any difficulty sending this enquiry.
 
 
International Dialing Access Codes:
From Europe dial 00 in place of +
From USA dial 011 in place of +
If phoning from outside of Europe or USA please consult your telephone directory for international dialing access codes.
 
This service was added in 12-08-2011
 
 
 

Copyright Disabled Holidays 4u - Since 2010